Thank you for visiting lockportnewbeginnings.com, the official web site of Lockport New Beginnings, Inc. This site is designed to make it easier and more efficient to interact with Lockport New Beginnings while respecting the privacy of customers, businesses and visitors. (The term "we" in this policy refers to Lockport New Beginnings.)
We are committed to maintaining your online privacy and aspire to make every reasonable effort to ensure your rights are protected. However, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of sites that link from this site.
Visitors should be aware that information collected through this website may be subject to examination and inspection.
If you visit lockportnewbeginnings.com, the information collected may include, but is not limited to the following:
- The name of your domain; for example, "abcperson.com" if you use a private Internet access account.
- An IP address; a number automatically assigned to your computer when you are using the Internet.
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site.
- The Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site.
- The pages you visit within the site.
- The links made to other websites through our site.
The above is collected to create summary statistics using third-party software. Information may be used for any legal reason, which may include, but is not limited to, determining what information is of most and least interest to our visitors, and to help identify system performance or problem areas in order to better plan future enhancements. It is not collected for commercial marketing purposes.
Please note the information collected, whether or not personally identifiable, may also include audio, video and other graphic formats you send us. Information is retained and used in accordance with existing laws, rules, regulations and other policies.